Nature Through My Lens

Image

Ready…

8 responses

1. Cute! Wishing you and yours a Wonderful Christmas filled with love and peace. Blessings,Ruth

2010/12/24 at 9:24 pm

2. Thanks Ruth. All the very best to yu too! I look forward to having all my family around me, as I'm sure you do too!Best wishes..Robin

2010/12/24 at 11:49 pm

3. Oh, how perfect Robin! A very Merry Christmas to you today. Hope your day is filled with peace and joy and that the coming year holds many blessings.

2010/12/25 at 12:58 pm

4. Jayne, thank you. I hope the very same for you too! All the best

2010/12/25 at 5:27 pm

5. What a great Christmas card! The photo is beautiful (as always), but your wording is just delightful and made me smile. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas day, and I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year with many wonderful photo ops to share with us!

2010/12/28 at 3:53 pm

6. Karen, thanks for your comments. You make me blush! I have so many projects in mind and the cold,wet weather is really putting a damper on them! But hey, it's winter and it has things to offer too!

2010/12/29 at 7:03 am

7. Karen, PS: We had a wonderful Christmas! And yesterday was my wife's birthday. So this past few days have been quite exciting!Hope your Christmas was the same, and also wish you a great New Year!

2010/12/29 at 7:05 am

8. Merry Christmas Robin!

2010/12/30 at 2:59 am